With so many collaborators creating new synergies, what can you expect? Here’s an overview of commonly asked questions and curiosities.
Need more information? Contact Wi+CoWork.
As a member at Wi+CoWork, you automatically receive access to the following services and amenities at no extra charge:
- Fast Internet access
- Events: Free admission to member-related events held in the space
- Coffee: As well as tea, Lemon, and fruit Water
- Wine: Free Wine and beer on Fridays 3pm to 6pm
- Staff: Front desk reception, Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm
- Cleaning: Offices are cleaned one time per week, Trash is removed daily
- Printing: 50 B&W pages and 15 color sponsored by Wi+CoWork monthly. Every extra page is $.50 color and $.19 B&W.
We appreciate our members to keep the kitchen area clean. All of our members do their dishes by either putting them in the dishwasher or hand-washing them and putting them in the dish rack. Please do your guests’ dishes. This is your House! Let’s help keep it clean.
Labeling the food you leave in the refrigerator will help keep those temptations away from others. The friendly Wi+CoWork staff reserves the right to throw anything in the refrigerator away, including breakthrough science experiments.
Coffee is the essential at Wi+CoWork culture. If you drink the last cup of coffee, please make a new pot.Wi all love fresh hot coffee!
Parking is available on La Branch St, Bremond St and Austin St. However, Wi encourage biking and using the rail train to get to us and we offer incentives for you to do so. Help us contribute to a smog free world.
If you come to our Work Space by bike, bicycle, Metro Bus or Rail system ask about our discount on memberships program. It’s our little way of saying ‘thank you’ to our members who care about the environment just as much as we do.
Lockers are limited and they will be first come first serve. They can be rented at a cost of $10 a month.