5 Free Business Tools You Will Actually Use
The rule is if you don’t need it, don’t buy it. Start with the free version and grow into the paid version.
- Insightly. A CRM (client relations management tool). Store contacts, emails, documents, create pipelines and more. Free for one or two users. It’s a great way to keep your projects organized.
- Wave. Free accounting, invoicing and receipt scanning. Paid services include payroll, accounting and credit card processing.
- Mint. Keep tabs on your finances for free. Mint will provide you with tools to make a budget, keep up with your credit score and provide you with your financial “big” picture.
- Mailchimp. If you’re subscriber list is under 2,000 and you’re sending less than 12,000 emails a month – it’s free. It’s a great service and it integrates with lots of other platforms, including Insightly.
- Evernote. You’ve probably heard of Evernote but are you using it? The fact that you can take notes and sync across platforms is reason enough.
Have you found a great platform that helps you stay organized? Let us know.